Rovedana is a leading firm in outsourcing and consulting services to help you regain your focus. At Rovedana, our world revolves around your business. Our Business Process Outsourcing practice will assist your business in all forms of operational management so you can increase your productivity and reduce overall costs.
- We are currently in search of an experienced marketing manager whose mission is to identify a market niche for rovedana product offerings and tailor product(s) that best meets the needs of the client’s within the niche, whilst growing customer base and bottom line.
- She/he will be reporting to the CEO of Rovedana Ltd.
- Organise and attend business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales pitch for prospective clients
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Prepare sales plan annually which will be reviewed quarterly.
- Design and adopt go-to-market strategies for team members to help drive sales and deliverables.
- Conduct sales review meeting for compiling and analyzing pipelines.
- Preparation of proposals to suit client’s request.
- Develop and implement a territory business plan and sales strategy
- Identify, manage, and close business through completing monthly sales objectives.
- Establish a keen understanding of various product benefits and the ability to communicate our competitive advantages to attain sales.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Weekly: Activity report (Lead generation, follow-ups, prospect and closed accounts)
- Monthly: Competitors analysis, market research, sales-performance.
- Develop a strong community network to enhance new business opportunities
- Develop negotiating strategies for potential clients
- Work with internal teams to initiate, complete and deliver quality service to a client upon payment.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in business development.
- Strong knowledge of industry trends and competitor benchmarks
- Strong personal initiative; ability to work independently
- Strong communication, customer service, and relationship management ability
- Strong organizational ability
- Demonstrate the ability to problem solve
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills
- Ability to establish and build relationships quickly with global team members as well as within.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549220 to apply for this job .