Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL) was incorporated on April 14, 2005, to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004 for which we charge an administrative fee of N80 monthly. Pensions Alliance is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited (African Alliance). Currently, we have a client base of over 300,000.
- To assist in the implementation of the Company’s risk management framework; establishing the risk management mechanisms, to identify, assess, monitor, measure and control a broad spectrum of risks.
- The role will support the Manager, Business Risk & Controls in delivering an effective and efficient Risk Management process.
- Bachelor's Degree minimum of 2:2 preferably in Finance, Accounting and Economics
- Relevant professional certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 - 11 years' experience including 4 years cumulative relevant working experience in Controls/Risk Management preferably in the Financial Services.
- Microsoft office suite (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to effectively use an ERP, preferably Dynamics Nav.
- Risk Analysis and Control Assessment techniques
- Governance, Risk, control tools and techniques
- Experience in Market risk and investment instruments
- Data collection and analysis tools and techniques
- Business process analysis
- Good understanding of the Pension Industry
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's and state the Job role as the Subject.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549215 to apply for this job .