Univate Nigeria was established as a partnership between Univate Global and Overseas Study Concept (UK) Limited to bring expert training and support to Nigeria, enabling Nigerian Businesses to comply with UK and European Data Protection Regulations so that trade can continue with the UK and Europe.
- The position entails the development of Company policies, raising brand awareness, press releases, and marketing.
- To actively engage with prospective customers from lead generation to closure of new businesses.
- To actively engage with prospective customers of the Business and Risk Compliance service, including PECR & GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- To support and advise your dedicated panel of the firm, either face or by telephone assisting them to develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal compliance to data protection regulations including GDRP, Evaluating the efficiency.
- The administrative ability for management of the day to day affairs of the office.
- High Level of Integrity.
- High Level of Confidentiality Good Team Player
- Excellent Communication & Inter-Personal Skills
- Analytical, Problem - Solving and Decision Making Skills.
Key Skills Required:
- Microsoft packages particularly word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Presenting skills
- Good working Knowledge of data protection regulation including
- GDPR Ability to work remotely and as part of a team
- Flexible with a Can-do attitude
- UK Degree qualifications added advantage
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549208 to apply for this job .