The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
- Ensure that LADOL teams respect and implement LADOL and COMPANY HSE requirements in operations
- Ensure that relevant PTWs are in place and where necessary adherence to Lift plans and permits
- Ensure that all incidents and anomalies are reported, closed out and necessary reports written.
Coordination of Quayside operations:
- Supervision of the LADOL Logistics team operations
- Interfaces with vessel masters/LADOL teams to ensure that Loading plans are in place with optimal deck usage
- Coordinates with LADOL teams to ensure that all required equipment is available and functional at the Quayside to avoid delays to COMPANY operations
- Coordinates Tank cleaning operations and other services that may be provided at the Quayside and ensures that required PTW and HSE rules are respected.
Management of Vessels movements:
- Prepares vessel daily planning (arrival and departure schedules) to/ from LADOL base and ensures that LADOL teams are available to achieve the plans for departures within defined KPIs in synergy with Field locations and Logistics Operations
- Coordinates vessel crew change at LADOL base (crew change, channeling and vessel supplies
- Coordinates with MOC at Onne on vessel departures
- Conducts COMPANY induction for vessels on arrival and follows up marine actions in the absence of Marine Superintendent
Coordination of materials Dispatch:
- Coordinates interface between COMPANY Materials superintendent and the LADOL Logistics teams to ensure that all materials are dispatched to the Field locations
- Coordinates with COMPANY SLS and LADOL Logistics teams to ensure that lift plans are in place for critical lifts
- Ensures that all CCUs being used are certified and quarantines
- Coordinates the load-out and off-load of all radioactive sources and explosives and ensures that all required measures and personnel are in place.
Planning and reporting:
- Prepare KPIs for measuring the efficiency of Quayside operations (maximum vessel time at port, equipment availability, personnel efficiency)
- Prepares, reviews and updates all procedures covering the receipt, handling of materials at the Quayside
- Prepare and issue periodic weekly, monthly and annual reports on Quayside operations
- Maintains Interface with 3rd party contractors and vendors who have items to dispatch to field locations
- Coordinates the removal of wastes from Field and collection by waste disposal vendor
Documentation, invoices, and measurements:
- Implements cargo manifests to be used at Quayside
- Ensures accurate measurement of all cargo weights and recoding of same in the Service sheets
- Ensures that Waybills are in place for all items to be dispatched or received
- Ensures accurate measurements are applied to all fluids and bulk transferred to C vessels or discharged
- Maintains database of COMPANY CCUs
- Coordinates the usage of RLM modules of SAP, training for LADOL teams and interface with field locations
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Oil and Gas Industry in Logistics, marine roles
- Qualification: HND/Degree in Management Sciences/Engineering/Sciences
- Fully conversant with relevant legislation, Company Rules (Referential) and best practices;
- High level of organizational and planning skills;
- Ability to react and take decisions according to last-minute change;
- Remains calm under pressure;
- Capacity to communicate, to convince and if needed to impose rules and organization;
- Fluent in the English Language;
- Confident user of Microsoft Office applications package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SAP (MM, PM, RLM);
- Good knowledge of the various international standard reference documents:– IMDG code, CAP437, LOLER, etc.;
- Dangerous goods by air and sea awareness (including radioactive sources);
- Understanding of crane operations and limitations (including Lifting Management System);
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549204 to apply for this job .