Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc - Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the southwestern zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun, and Kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states). We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
- Managing the day to day running of IBEDC's Customer Contact Centre and ensuring customer satisfaction through delivery of efficient and consistent customer services
- Assists in the implementation of IBEDC's customer service policies and strategy
- Responds to customer inquiries, requests, and complaints
- Creates and manages customer log - database to monitor and track all customer issues and resolution
- Prepares regular reports to unit lead based on pre-defined KPIs (response time; issue resolution; new accounts, etc.)
- Executes the day-to-day operations of the unit and overseas call center operations
- Good understanding of Electricity Distribution Business and the Power Sector in general
- Knowledge of Utility Industries
- Strong Customer Relation Management Skills
- Good knowledge of Marketing & Customer insights
- Good Interpersonal, Negotiation and Communication skills (Telephone etiquette)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Minimum Qualification - Bachelor Degree
- Required Experience 3 - 5 years
- When the page opens, click on "Click here see vacancies" and select "Customer Care Officer" to apply accordingly
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549199 to apply for this job .