WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
- At least 16 years experience in a broad range of Petroleum Engineering and Exploration operation functions with a proven track record of leading a multi-disciplinary team is required, with a minimum of 5 years experience in a lead or supervisory position.
- Should have a high level of experience in exploration with a broad spread of practical and theoretical experience. This should include significant experience in the application of fundamental petroleum engineering principles in exploration, and operations.
- Ability to provide direction and technical leadership to a highly experienced team of multidisciplinary specialists.
- The incumbent is required to have superior communication and interpersonal skills and be able to articulate highly complex, and inherently uncertain, development plans clearly with conviction and authority to QP Management and PSA IOC's.
- The ability to solve highly complex exploration operational problems involving multiple disciplines is a prerequisite for the job.
- This demands that the incumbent has the depth and breadth of exploration operational knowledge and ability to optimally manage the various delineation and appraisal schemes and components thereof, such that they form a single coherent approach aligned to and consistent with the overall Corporate strategy.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549186 to apply for this job .