Synergy HR Solutions Limited - Our clients a major player in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry requires the service of an Experience HR Business partner with a proven track record.
- The role formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Communicate with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions; act as a consultant on HR management and organizational changes, supporting all areas of the business.
- Align business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- Work strategically and operationally with business segments in a business partnering capacity to ensure HR support is provided to enable them to meet their aims and objectives.
- Ensure implementation of HR initiatives within the business groups and provide proactive support and advice.
- Act as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in people management.
- Identify and prepare development plans for key employees and high potential employees.
- Manage all HR related internal and external communication.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide overall support, guidance, and direction for the HR team in delivering an effective, efficient, proactive, HR service within the organization.
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructure, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- HND/BSc in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields
- Associate of CIPM
- Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus
- Relevant Master's Degree will be an added advantage
- Strong business acumen.
- Labour law knowledge
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management and change management skills
- Time management skills
- Understanding of all HR functions and best practice
- Minimum of 3 years Previous experience as an HRBP
- Very attractive (based on experience).
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549177 to apply for this job .