Blizz technology, as a leading IT solution and service provider, provides innovative information technology-enabled solutions and services to meet the demands arising from social transformation, shaping new lifestyles for individuals and creating values for the society.
- We are looking for an experienced Contract Administrator who knows how to handle all types of contracts from standard utilities to vendor negotiations. We offer software solutions designed for small to mid-sized businesses, giving them the resources of some of the largest international companies.
- The ideal candidate will be excited to help save corporate money during new contract negotiations. Top candidates will have experience managing contracts to avoid overages.
- We’re looking for a Contract Administrator who has experience creating contracts that reduce corporate liability and minimize the risk of contractual breaches.
- Applicants interested in a long-term relationship will receive top priority in the selection process.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must Prepare contracts for sales and purchases
- Must Create and manage a contracts strategy
- Have to generate reports on the current status of existing agreements
- Must be able to negotiate contract terms, conditions and pricing and follow up to ensure execution according to the negotiated terms
- Create standardized language for new contracts
- Analyse and report on specific risks associated with contracts
Qualifications and skills
- Experience working with and managing contracts
- Knowledge and understanding of the legal requirements involved in specific contracts
- Attention to detail and ability to notice errors
- Working knowledge of accounting principles
- 3+ years of experience in contract administration or a related field like accounting, finance or legal
- At least HND in Business Administration or Finance required
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549148 to apply for this job .