The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
- Support all existing HR applications. Fix bugs, provide enhancements and modifications when needed.
- Provide support to other employees on all HR systems. Ensure effective use of HR Business Systems.
- Carry out analysis and design of an identified process for automation.
- Write codes to automate processes.
- Design and develop database objects, including but not limited to tables, stored procedures, views, functions, queries.
- Participate in testing of new and existing software modules.
- Design procedures to ensure availability of the HR Database at all times.
- Design and develop queries, stored procedures, and function for analyzing HR Databases.
- Monitor database performance and carry out database tuning when necessary.
- Carry out database upgrades when necessary.
- HR Reports:
- Manage the census process. Prepare initial data, liaise with HR Advisers and entity heads to provide updates. Upload final data to web census and provide census reports to HR Management.
- Carry out organization chart updates and provide periodic org chart and manpower reports.
- Provide standard and ad-hoc reports as may be required by management
- A university degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Very good practical knowledge of Visual Studio NET and the NET Framework.
- Strong background in Oracle DBMS and PL/SQL.
- Strong background of Crystal Report development and integration into ASP NET.
- Good knowledge of system testing and debugging.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar position and environment.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549134 to apply for this job .