Pruvia Integrated Limited - Our client, a major player in Real Estate, seeks to employ the services of suitably qualified candidates into their esteem organization to fill the position above.
- The candidate will be responsible for providing services to clients' & selling the Organisation's Product.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material)
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Proven experience as Sale/Relationship Officer or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Professional qualification in Real Estate an added advantage
- Must know to Drive and possess a Driver's License.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume or CV's (containing a valid address and contact number).
- Using "Job Title" as the subject of your mail.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549130 to apply for this job .