The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
- Dispatches all CLIENT helicopter in Port Harcourt observing all safety procedures and regulations;
- Liaises closely with the helicopter contractor personnel and offshore/onshore sites (Radio rooms operators and Air Logistics Supervisors);
- Monitors all helicopter operations and immediately report all safety observations (anomalies) to the NAF Base Coordinator, or Air Logistics Supervisor or to the Head of CLIENT Logistics Operations, Aviation Advisor, and HSE;
- Coordinates checking-in of all the DWD passengers traveling by helicopters controls the validity of their IDs, offshore certificates (BOSIET, HUET, BST, SAS, CA-EBS and medical fitness certificates). Responsible for the flight safety: checks and records on manifest correct passenger and luggage weights. Prepares non-compliance reports if any deficiency found in the personnel papers;
- Ensures that all passengers watch the safety video briefing;
- Prepares helicopter manifests and ensures their prompt delivery to the aircraft Commander;
- Closes the manifest after the departure of each helicopter and sends it to correct site as per the approved distribution list;
- Maintains a constant watch on all CLIENT flights dispatched and keeps all personnel concerned with the flight informed about its status;
- Operates the PTS system: holds the PTS SERVICE role, checks in passengers, start the flight, runs the flight and closes the flight. Mobilizes and demobilizes personnel in PTS, books passengers on PTS;
- Provides sound support and advice to all travelling CLIENT Personnel, especially if any difficulties develop, for example, COMPANY staff and COMPANY-contracted personnel getting stranded while travelling in Nigeria, visa issues, etc.
- Maintains good contact with all traveling personnel and all helicopter contractors to take into account any problems encountered and to consider ideas to improve safety and efficiency of the operations;
- Liaises closely with the helicopter provider contracted for medical evacuation and medical rescue to ensure smooth operations;
- Participates in the definition of the logistics procedures relating to the personnel movements;
- Keeps accurate records of all helicopter operations: verifies and validates the helicopter daily flight hours by signing the daily flight reports (Multiple Sector Load Sheets);
- Keeps records of no-show personnel and personnel arriving late for their flights, records all flight delays and their causes, prepares no-show and flight delay reports;
- Must be a highly organized person, anticipate changes, timely inform Head of CLIENT Logistics Operations and Aviation Adviser if any difficulties develop;
- Must possess a high level of business integrity and etiquette as the SERVICE holder will be dealing with the Company top management;
- Compiles daily the CLIENT passenger data base by client location (extracted from PTS and then formatted in Excel);
- Prepares weekly and monthly flight hours summaries (by aircraft and contractor), verification of the aircraft flight hours: contractors’ summaries and daily flight reports checked against the Company records;
- Verifies the A1 jet fuel recharges submitted by contractors;
- Responsible for consistent, and neat filing of all the documentation (flight reports, manifests, fuel records, etc.): documents organized in a chronological order, arranged neatly inside the binders, binders clearly identified and labeled;
- Prepares ad-hoc reports if requested by the management;
- Fully conversant with relevant legislation, Company Rules (Referential) and best practices;
- Basic knowledge of helicopter mechanics and flight performance;
- Holder of valid HLO (Helicopter Landing Officer) license;
- Ability to cope with pressure and stress in a fast-paced work environment;
- Strong organizational and planning skills, business ethics, high safety awareness;
- Excellent communicator remains calm under pressure;
- Excellent business etiquette and business integrity skills;
- Capacity to communicate, to convince and if needed to impose rules and organization;
- Fluent in the English Language;
- Confident user of Microsoft Office applications package (Word, Excel), and PTS system;
- Knowledge of various types of helicopters;
- Dangerous goods by air awareness.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549126 to apply for this job .