Fine & Country is a global real estate brand, specializing in providing a premium service through exceptional marketing and professionalism in the upper quartile of the market. Fine & Country International W.A markets and sells hundreds of Nigeria's most remarkable homes annually and provides real estate advisory services to blue chip companies, corporate organizations and institutional clients since joining the global network in 2008.
- Managing customer relationships to achieve sales goals and executing sales plans
- Coordinating the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services
- Meeting with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals
- Communicating with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Overseeing the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts
- Coordinating the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Overseeing arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals
- Acting as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals
- Conducting the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals
- Providing periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems
- Conducting surveys to identify price of competing properties on the housing market
- Proffering recommendations to buyers and refer them to property consultants who provide legal and mortgage services
- Ensuring compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals
- Monitoring the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal
- Maintaining contact with clients to have opening to discuss future business prospects
- Participating in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network
- Introduce new projects within our target areas
- Introduce strategic alliances between Fine and Country and other companies
- Liaise with existing clients (Vendors and Buyers)
- Attend to enquiries from clients interested in buying or renting property as well as clients who would like to rent or sell their properties.
- View properties owned by clients for sale or leaseVisit potential customers for new business
- Become the expert in the market, including post-audit assessments of new unit openings, changes in competitive levels and strategies, and ongoing demographic shifts within the market.
- Provide general research support for strategic planning and advancing real estate learning.
- Maintain and enhance portfolio optimization and site assessment tools
- Support business development team members and business development efforts by providing support throughout the sales cycle, including preparation of materials in response to RFI’s and RFP’s, presentations statements of works, and proposals.
Qualification & Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management/Marketing, or any other related field with sales experience
- Good presentation skills
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as a lead marketing/sales executive(Professional certification will be an added advantage)
- Good Communication skills (written, spoken, appearance)
- Good understanding of marketing and customer service delivery
- Analytical Competence
- High standards of ethics, integrity
- Excellent selling skills and the art of closing a sale.
- Excellent customer relationship etiquette
- Excellent time management skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549097 to apply for this job .