Smart Partners Consulting Limited - Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lekki Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world-class recruiting process with the vibrant, talented and passionate team.
- Active role in Configure, develop, and implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Create new and modify existing customization as requested by users subject to the approval from management
- Act as a technical liaison to business groups for external application support
- Delivering training all-end users for working in an efficient way into Navision
- Providing support continuously for all Modules
- Test functionality developed against business requirements
- Investigate and resolve technical issues in NAVISION
- Master data extraction and upload
- Work with internal Navision team to create technical specs for new ERP functionality.
- Strong experience in supporting Manufacturing & Distribution companies
- Experience in Data migration activities
- Experience in Dynamics NAV Functional will be added advantage.
Technical Skill Sets:
- Minimum three years of experience in Dynamics NAV.
- Experience on NAV 2015 is a must
- Sound knowledge of C/AL, RDLC reporting, SSRS., NAVISION 2009, 2013 R2, 2015, SQL Queries, Net Technologies, Web Services
General Skill Set:
- Ability to follow a task efficiently from inception to completion.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and good inter-personal communication
- An articulate and versatile team person, with the aptitude to work under challenging deadline and environment with the best application of mind and having strong work ethics and always look to strive for excellence.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549091 to apply for this job .