Stresert Services Limited - Our client, a leader in the Credit Bureau Sector, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Our client requires a PLSQL and/or an SQL Developer with hands-on experience in data analysis, mining and business/management report development and generation.
- The developer will also be responsible for creating information-based products, quantitative inferences from various data sources and optimizing/managing existing database related programs/scripts
- Ensuring delivery of projects according to agreed timelines, excellent user experience and 99% application/service availability are some of the critical requirements of this role.
Specifically, the Developer role will include:
- Gathering and developing user specifications requirement documents for every project initiative.
- Developing project implementation plans for each initiative.
- Database programming/Script development, deployment and support.
- Data Analytics and product development.
- Data reporting and visualization
- Admin and user guides/manual development.
- User training and solution handover
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or any other technology disciplines (Engineering, Physics)
- 3-4 years practical experience in Database Scripting, Data Analysis, and Analytics.
- Expertise and hands-on experience with programming languages/technologies such as SQL, Oracle PL/SQL and generally working with data on different relational and non-relational Database Management Systems (DBMS).
- Expertise and hands-on experience with data reporting and presentation software/tools.
- Knowledge of relational database (Oracle & MS SQL).
- Functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST and SOAP).
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to software and the web in general.
- Good problem solving and logical thinking skills (ability to transform business requirements into programmable solutions).
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple organizational units (multitenancy).
- Remuneration is negotiable.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's using "DM&PA" as the subject of the mail.
- Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549090 to apply for this job .