McErnest - A dynamic organization that plays in the fields of Media & Communication, and Entertainment, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- We are looking for a social media whiz who can balance writing tasks with administrative duties.
- The Social Media and Admin Officer works in our Marin office in a dual-role capacity.
- You will execute a social media plan, including creating content on social media platforms and work with our advisors to create/edit content for our company website and social media platforms.
- In your wide variety of projects, you’ll be exposed to a fast-paced small business environment including office management.
- The ideal candidate has excellent written and verbal communication skills and a thirst to learn and grow as a professional.
- Must have knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Create and execute social media strategy using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and other platforms
- Complete projects via independent research; clearly document your steps and conclusions
- Draft and proofread written communications to clients, prospects, and business partners
- Manage email marketing blasts using Constant Contact
- Prepare agenda and slides for client and prospect meetings
- Organize and manage tasks within our customer relationship management (CRM) software database
- Schedule and take minutes at meetings
- Track and maintain contact with prospects, including marketing material preparation, follow-up actions and generation of analytical reports
- Coordinate with web developer, graphic designer, and book publishing team to create effective and accurate layouts
- Conduct web research
- General office management duties
- Excellent Public Relations skill and understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with an emphasis in Business, Marketing, or Journalism
- Detail-oriented, organized, and accurate with great attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) using a Windows-based computer
- Proficiency with editing functionality in Microsoft Word
- A highly collegial and collaborative work style; able to work well with all members of the team and collaborate to serve our clients and keep our firm visible to clients and prospective clients.
- An approachable, friendly personality
- Relative work experience in a similar role
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a small-company environment
- Ability to work independently and take direction well
- Demonstrated track record of taking full ownership of both large and small projects, and seeing them through to a successful conclusion
- Organized, reliable, flexible, efficient, self-motivated
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to “roll up your sleeves” to get things accomplished as part of the team
- A high level of professionalism.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549088 to apply for this job .