KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organizations within the Nigerian business community. As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depend on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
- KPMG is seeking to hire exceptional graduates who will be part of a dynamic team in the Internal Audit & Risk Compliance Unit (IARCS).
- The KPMG IARCS unit is a clear market leader in the provision of governance, risk and compliance services.
- The team works with several clients across various industries to provide internal audit outsourcing services, review, and design of corporate governance, diagnostic review and design of enterprise risk management services, etc.
- Less than 26 years of age First degree: First Class OR Second Class (Upper) in any discipline,
- 5 O'level credits (including English & Maths) at a sitting
- Completed or about to complete NYSC program
- ACA/ACCA would be added advantage.
- Please ignore if you have written the KPMG Graduate test before.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549070 to apply for this job .