Hewlett Packard (HP) is the largest technology solutions provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and worldwide. The company's offerings span from IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices to global services, imaging, and printing. Our customers are virtually everybody: consumers, small and medium-sized companies, large corporations as well as Government institutions.
- As a Start2Grow Graduate, you will be exposed to roles in Sales and Product Management, having the opportunity to gain a clear strategic vision of the printing and computing markets. You will be an active member of the CEMA Go-to-Market Team, helping your customers and partners to take their business to the next level with the HP portfolio (Printing and Personal Systems products, services and solutions).
- Within the program, you will also improve your soft skills by creating your own development plan, including sales and leadership training, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world-class IT leaders.
- Do you want to make an impact? Then apply!
Among your superpowers, do you have:
- Graduate degree obtained in the last 12 months in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance or similar
- Fluency in English + fluency in the native language/s of the country you are applying to
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Self-motivation, confidence and fast learning skills
- Creativity, proactiveness and strong inter-personal abilities
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to. Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 2-year contract (to start with)
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549062 to apply for this job .