Unilever Nigeria - Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday! At Unilever, you can shape your own path as you work with the brands and people that drive our sustainable business growth.
- Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost-effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
- Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being purchased materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s.
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting, and metrics
- Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc).
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549042 to apply for this job .