An indigenous entertainment outfit is looking to hire a Business Development Manager who will be reporting to the Director, this role main purpose is to take responsibility for implementation and execution of the Business Development Strategy for our client, and ensure that agreed business objectives and performance targets are achieved and exceeded.
The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organization.
- Implementation and delivery of the designated Sector Strategy and associated Business Plan.
- Accountable for the financial success and customer satisfaction of engagements under your direction.
- Research industry and market. Analyze competition.
- Develop and implement Key Account Management Plans
- Develop lasting relationships based on mutual respect with customers decision makers.
- Significantly influence customer satisfaction with the company through knowledge of industry, ability to articulate solution value, and service delivery.
- Ensure secure, safe, efficient and customer - oriented handling of the operations and customer service.
- Present marketing materials, proposals, and deliverables to customers with confidence.
- Participate actively in industry conferences or within one or more knowledge networks.
- Assist in the development of the annual budget and business plan for the designated sector.
- Understand and develop logical arguments on the business impact of implementing future strategies.
- To develop and achieve outstanding quality customer service in the designated Sector.
- Provide team leadership, mentorship and support, ensuring effective use of all resources, including people and assets, enabling the company achieve and exceed performance objectives.
- To create an environment of positive and favourable employee relations where change and business decisions can be introduced efficiently and effectively.
- Seeking new business opportunities, managing tender processes and win business.
- Cultivate the relationship with direct customers and partners to ensure business is grown and retained. Build a strong sales pipeline.
- Develop a good understanding of the customer needs, with quality service satisfaction.
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a reputable university.
- At least 3 years strong Business Development background with relevant industry (security, logistics, technology) experience.
- Must be able to manage Implementation of new activities and measures in order to mitigate risk at all levels, and to follow up on compliance and procedures.
- Preferably a Male
- Strong negotiation skills
- Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Persuasiveness / Sales Ability
- Customer Centric
- Computer literacy
- Delivering strategy
- Collaborating and Cooperating
- Relationship Building
- Awareness of Market Environment
- Working with complexity
- Good financial acumen
Salary very attractive.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549037 to apply for this job .