United Kingdom Education Advisory Services (UKEAS), is an education consultancy committed to ensuring that in all our offices FREE expert advice is given by highly trained counselors on any aspect of British education. We provide counseling and application services for international students wanting to study at high schools, colleges, and universities in the UK. Founded in Taiwan in 1993, we have helped tens of thousands of students to achieve their goal of study in the UK.
As a marketing executive, you'll need to:
- Run social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Produce creative content for both social media and website
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis as necessary
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
- Degree holder
- Relevant experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Evidence of administrative excellence and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work under own initiative and high level of self-motivation
- Ability to work accurately under pressure, to targets, both independently and as part of a team
- Organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549033 to apply for this job .