The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
Job Purpose: Responsible for identifying business intelligence, reporting and data analysis needs and extracting critical information from analyzed data that can help enhance optimal decision making and for operational use. The BI analyst will be responsible for conducting critical business analysis on the status of the company, study business trends and provide information through reporting.
- Performs business analysis to gather BI system Requirements
- Coordinate with Business Managers to translate business requirements into coherent Business Intelligence (BI) reports.
- Develop optimal and scalable Business Intelligence (BI) application to meet the organization needs.
- Support the design, develop, test and implement data warehouse systems for BI reporting and analysis
- Prepare and maintain BI reporting and analysis documentations.
- Generate BI reports, dashboards and data models with the help of BI tools and MS-Office products.
- Monitor analytics and metrics result
- Perform BI research and provide results and findings to senior management
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to drive data storage, data mart design and configuration
- Ensures availability and performance of enterprise data and BI environment for both external & internal users
- Remain current on industry trends with respect to BI capabilities.
- Analyze existing BI reporting processes and suggest improvements.
- Validate data warehouse system for data integrity, quality and accuracy
- Ensure proper configuration management & change controls are implemented
- Work with various stakeholders and business units to improve BI reporting and analytics.
- Prepare weekly BI presentations reports for management
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549031 to apply for this job .