Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Implementation and maintenance of standard engineering consumable store practice
- Implementation and maintenance of master data quality and integrity
- Catalog all new stock items request
- Implementation of items set-up and codification of AX
- Maintaining item dimension and photography details structure for easy identification
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings
- First degree in Engineering/Sciences
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply
- 2 years cognate experience
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- High analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549020 to apply for this job .