Blizz technology, as a leading IT solution and service provider, provides innovative information technology-enabled solutions and services to meet the demands arising from the social transformation, shaping new lifestyles for individuals and creating values for the society.
- We are in need of an experienced, cost-conscious Procurement Manager to take over our purchasing operations.
- We’re looking for a professional who has extensive experience in the IT industry and who can institute innovative policies to save the company money and improve our product quality.
- Specifically, we’re looking for someone who can focus on our local spend and improve our relations with existing suppliers while finding new suppliers who can meet our needs more efficiently.
- We’re a forward-thinking operation with expansion on the horizon, so someone who is willing to grow with our firm will be a perfect fit.
- Responsibilities and Duties
- Must be able to develop, hone and execute new improved procurement strategies across all channels of purchasing
- Must be able to evaluate and enhance our operations in local spend while researching and prospecting developments in global spend
- Must be able to delegate tasks and supervise the work of purchasing and procurement agents across all departments
- Must manage every aspect of the supply chain and notify the senior management team of any possible obstacles to ideal efficiency
- Institute policies and procedures for collecting and reporting key metrics that will reduce our overall expenses while increasing productivity
- Perform cost analysis and set appropriate benchmarks
- Coordinate deliveries
- Create policies and procedures for risk management and mitigation.
- At least HND in Business Administration or Accounting
- 3+ years’ experience in procurement or purchasing
- 2+ years’ experience in IT supply industry preferred
- Excellent managerial and training skills
- Multilingual preferred.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549007 to apply for this job .