MKOBO MFB seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Are you a technology expert, entrepreneurship enthusiast, and coder at heart? Do you have the know-how in constructing, maintaining and scaling advanced and highly available and secure application? Have you already developed applications from the ground up and implemented them?
- Do you enjoy working in on projects that actually impact life? Great, we are looking for YOU!
- We are young and dynamic CBN licensed fintech Start-up Company with a vision to promote financial inclusion in Nigeria by leveraging technology. We are currently recruiting for dynamic, creative, flexible and experienced team members with a passion for everything technology and a commitment to add their quota to the success of our vision.
- Design of the overall architecture of the application, which will be built on an existing open-source solution ensuring the optimization of the application for responsiveness
- Integration of various third-party APIs with the application
- You will lead the team in the design, development, programming, deployment, project documentation, and other tasks for various projects.
- Responsible for the front end to back end development of web and mobile applications
- You will have the opportunity to shape and determine the architecture and best solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional business team to create the best user experience and other product features
- You are responsible to construct the fundamental IT architecture and are in charge of the code review, testing and active participation in projects
- Promoting and enabling an agile development environment and lean processes in line with product management
- Provide support and continuous enhancement of the application platform
- You will be responsible for overall successÂ of the project
- 5+ years of work experience within the start-up environment as a Fullstack Developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- This includes application oriented experience with databases (MySQL), Nodejs and AWS (server infrastructure)
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages such as Java, PHP, JSON, JAX-RS, etc.
- Knowledge OS such as Windows & Linux and Tomcat Applications server
- Working knowledge of mobile technologies (iOS, Android, Xamarin)
- Devops tools/techniques and design (Jenkins, GIT, cloud-based DevOps technologies)
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
- Ability to plan design and architectural blueprints
- Security design and best practice
- Track record in building scalable architectures preferably in start-ups with a focus on financial services
- Practice in managing development teams by the mentoring and practical support.
- Deep knowledge of the infrastructure, Fragmentation, and support of APIs
- Experience working in agile teams and process
- Strong decision-making ability and hands-on mentality
- Capability to size and cost designs
- Global thinking
- Good communication and time management skills
- Creative, curious, problem solver, entrepreneurial
- At least one hobby apart from coding ;)
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work in close-knit teams in fast-paced, high-pressure environments
- Strong analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming language
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Information Systems or related field or a combination of related experience and education.
- 5 years experience in a relevant role and must be able to show previous work/projects done
- Your resume (3 pages max)
- Your Project Portfolio (Previous Work/projects or Personal Projects)
- GitHub Account Username (A plus but Not Mandatory)
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549005 to apply for this job .