Somotex Nigeria Limited is a manufacturer and supplier of cooling systems - air conditioners and refrigerators partnering with Midea of China, and Chest Freezers in a relationship with Tamashi.
- Ensure that business operation is conducted in line with the standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Inventory control, variances investigation and reporting.
- Complete standard paperwork and questionnaires to confirm internal controls.
- Participate in meetings with individuals and departments to update auditees on findings and the audit process.
- Analyse audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs.
- Make recommendations for the best ways for a company to avoid fraud and reduce waste.
- Assess best financial practices for an organization and make relevant, informed suggestions.
- work extra hours during busy audit seasons or to meet certain milestones.
- Receivable and credit control.
- Monthly bank reconciliation and bank charges report review.
- Monitoring production processes to curb wastage and inefficiencies.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude
- Minimum educational standard: BSc, must be writing ICAN professional stages examination.
- Minimum Working Experience: 3 year’s sound working experience in trading activities.
- Above average knowledge in Microsoft office tools most especially Microsoft excel.
- Knowledge of IFRS and current trends in accounting.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's using "Internal Audit Supervisor" as the mail title.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548992 to apply for this job .