A Reputable Sports betting company looking to recruit highly educated, strong willed and focused individuals who are willing to work effectively as a team in order to achieve a successful business. Our company is out to explore the functions of modern business management, marketing, and ethics and social responsibility.
- The shop manager tends to every aspect of the day-to-day running of betting shops.
- As a shop manager, you plan, organize, coordinate and direct the activities of a betting shop.
- Tending to every aspect of the day-to-day running of the betting shops, they spend a significant amount of time on the shop floor liaising and working with staff and customers.
- Carry out cashier duties and be involved in the development of a team of cashiers, while working to ensure the profitability of the shop as a business.
- In addition to being responsible for all areas of management including sales, staff and resource management, they are responsible for good levels of customer service and for ensuring the profitability of the shop as a business.
- · Keeping accurate records of profits, losses and takings.
- · Recruiting, training, and supervising staff.
- · Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- · Maximising profitability and meeting sales targets.
- · Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation/industry regulations.
- · Promoting and marketing the business.
- · Shop presentation and security.
- · Managing budgets and maintaining statistical and financial records.
- · Work conditions
Skills and qualities
- · Excellent numeracy skills - capable of working quickly and accurately.
- · Excellent interpersonal and conversational skills.
- · Ability to work well under pressure.
- · Scrupulously honest and reliable.
- · Tact is required when dealing with awkward customers and genuine complaints.
- during the working day is not frequent unless managing several shops.
- mainly in towns or cities throughout the country.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548991 to apply for this job .