DECKE GROUP seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Brainstorming with the business development team to create new project strategies
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients
- Managing company and client expectations
- Reviewing timeframes and budgets
- Creating sales pitches
- Executing sales objectives
- Managing client accounts
- Finding and following new sales leads, researching the market and industry trends
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients
- Attending networking events
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
- Motivating team members to exceed expected goals
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- The ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills.
- An ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques.
- Teamworking and leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Minimum of 5-year experience in a similar role
- Relevant professional qualification
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548988 to apply for this job .