Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Req ID: 1170
- Assist the Department Head in developing sales strategy.
- Identify and develop contacts with direct users in various segments such as government, leisure, transportation and fishing.
- Establish good relationship and communicate daily with existing dealers’ in various segments such as government, leisure, transportation and fishing.
- Develop new markets for OBM.
- Monitor sales progress on dealers, and provide weekly reports.
- Monitor sales progress on retail, and provide weekly reports.
- Responsible for the daily sales of CompanyMarine products.
- Receiving payment upon delivery.
- Assisting dealers in driving their retail sales.
- Minimum (3) three years’ experience in Marine Industry and sales of four stroke outboard engine.
- A degree in Marketing or any related course is essential.
- Must possess strong selling skills.
- Primary Skills:
- Procurement, BSc, Marketing, MS Office, MS Power Point, Operations, QA/QC
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548978 to apply for this job .