A reputable organization seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Candidates should be able to prepare and present accurate engineering systems reports, systems analysis, and design narratives.
- Candidates should be able to prepare thorough design schematics and evaluate structural engineering design proposals in concert with building design concepts.
- Candidates should be able to conduct field inspections and posts occupancy reviews on a completed project per success of the design and construction.
- Responsibilities include performing investigations, assisting with the preparation of repair design documents, conducting construction observation visits and providing construction administration services.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced engineering professional with strong communication skills and attention to detail to perform analysis/design, investigation, evaluation and diagnostic testing of existing building structures, exterior envelopes and building components/systems.
- Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to perform structural design calculations (beam design, reinforced concrete and steel structures design and analysis), sketches, computer modeling and similar technical work as required
- Ability to read and develop contract plans, special provisions, and engineer’s estimates
- Review drawings and recommend necessary changes.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil / Structural / Architectural Engineering
- Proficient or knowledge of AutoCAD or Revit.
- Experience in reinforced concrete, structural steel, masonry, and wood design
- Years of experience in design and evaluation of buildings, waterproofing systems, and enclosures.
- Familiarity with structural analysis and tools, such as SAP, STAAD, ETABS, RAM, RISA a plus
- Monthy Bonus possible based on professional execution of projects assigned.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548955 to apply for this job .