Bradfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a prestigious and reputable school is seeking to fill the position above.
- He/she would ensure the development and implementation of an excellent HR service to the school.
- The HR manager shall be responsible for the effective and consistent coordination and implementation of HR business processes, functions and procedures.
- The HR manager would also exercise administrative judgment on establishing departmental operations, goals, standards, policies and procedures that relate to the school.
- Finalizing the development and implementation of the HR strategic plan to support the school in achieving its objectivities.
- Ensuring that employee information is collected, analysed and reported appropriately.
- Assist in the development of the department’s strategic plan for all operational activity.
- Developing and implementing proposals to drive workforce planning, performance management practices in the schools.
- Oversee the provision of management information to optimize staff deployment.
- Designing and implementing a resource planning approach, including succession planning that delivers the HR capability necessary for the school to achieve its goals and objectivities.
- Developing the effectiveness and competence of the resourcing, HR service, workforce planning and change functions of the school delivering excellence in these key areas.
- Coordination of all Human Resources training programs, and assigning the authority/responsibility of Human Resources and managers within those programs.
- Providing necessary education and materials to principals, manager and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
- Assist with the development of and monitors the spending of the corporate training budget.
- Ensuring the school meets its statutory employment, health and safety obligations.
- To be responsible for maintenance of up-to-date accurate personnel rewards in accordance with statutory and audit requirements.
- Formulating and recommending Human Resources policies and objectives for the company on any topic associated with employee relations and employee rights.
- Leading competitive market research to establish pay practices and pay bands that help in recruiting and retaining superior staff.
- Reviewing, guiding, and approving management recommendations for employment terminations.
- Identifying and monitoring the school's culture so that it supports the attainment of the school’s goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
- Minimum of 10-15 years proven experience in Human resources, ideally gained across a variety of organizations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- Experience in a large and complex organization is expected and previous employment in a unionized environment will be an added advantage.
- A successful track record of working with professional employees would be an added advantage.
- A blend of experience in resource planning, organizational design and development and change management activities.
- Professional qualification in HR is an advantage
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labour relations, preferred.
- Must possess an excellent analytical skill including attention to details combined with the skills to communicate concisely with senior colleagues and figures both within and outside the school.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548945 to apply for this job .