Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, treatment, care and support, primary health care system strengthening and Maternal and Child Health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFiD), Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organization. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Job Reference Code:
- The successful candidate will conduct audit of grants financial reports, assess internal control systems,
- manage verification of assets, and ensure compliance with contract terms and donor rules and regulations.
- S/He will review project finance transactions in SFH field offices and in the head office operations to ensure
- compliance with policies and procedures as per SFH and project financial reporting and other regulations.
- S/He will conduct investigation or forensic audit if fraudulent activities are suspected; participate in
- physical inventory counts of commodities, fixed assets, bank cheques and other accountable forms. The
- successful candidate will review tax computations and other statutory requirements (PAYE, Pension,
- NHF, etc) to ensure compliance as well as conduct audits of cash funds at the head office and field offices.
- Must possess a first degree (BSc/HND) in Accounting or any related field. ACA and/or Master’s degree in any related discipline is added advantage.
- Must possess minimum three (3) years post NYSC work experience
- Must possess a broad knowledge of accounting software packages especially SAP.
- Must possess excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548924 to apply for this job .