MetroHealth HMO Limited is a Health Maintenance Organization which has been established with the objective of becoming the HMO of choice for corporate entities and all subscribing enrolees, who want good quality healthcare accessed through a technology enabled platform that will enhance the whole customer experience. The platform has been configured towards administering efficient patient centred services. Our focus is on quality and service delivery, ensuring prompt, personalized and seamless quality healthcare support services to our clients, both young, middle age and old.
- Provide input in business and strategic planning
- Set goals for departments and individual managers
- Collaborate with colleagues to implement policies and develop improvements
- Organize and coordinate inter- and intradepartmental operations
- Oversee resource allocation and budgeting
- Provide guidance to subordinate staff and evaluate performance
- Resolve issues that may arise in a timely manner
- First degree or equivalent in Administration or related field
- Postgraduate qualification in Administration, health or related fields
- Certification in or professional membership of Administration, Personnel or related bodies
- Good knowledge of Ms. Excel, MS Word
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience post NYSC
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in relevant and related field
- Attendance of related Courses/Workshops/Seminars
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548896 to apply for this job .