Culture Communication Limited - We are a Marketing Communications Firm; totally committed to creating contemporary culturally relevant communication, leveraging key consumer Insight to deliver value to our clients.
- Meet clients for briefings and present proposals to clients for approval
- Brief agency colleagues, and work with them to plan and implement the best advertising solutions for the client
- Take part in pitches for new contract.
- Internal communications best practise to ensure that all the “spokes” are appraised of current situation and future requirements.
- Be a knowledge centre on a specific brand (knowledge accumulation, being the physical repository for all items relevant to that brand, conducting competitor reviews where relevant)
- Enhancing the reputation of the agency with the client through added value initiatives (Unexpected by the client).
- BSc/HND in Mass Communications or any other related field.
- APCON Membership is an added advantage
- 2 to 3 years similar experience in an advertising agency.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letter
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548889 to apply for this job .