Crown Interactive Limited seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- As the Senior Project Manager, you will ensure the successful delivery of multiple, concurrent software projects within the scope of a major global business program.
- You will advise the leadership team and executives at the highest level on the program status and resource planning to ensure successful delivery of the program strategy.
- You will have the rare ability to know what is going on at all times within our company project management processes.
- You will maintain excellent communication with management and the project teams across the organization, and lead the program in a focused manner.
- The Project Manager must be able to cooperate with all teams and remain objective regarding his/her own responsibilities which are closely related with and yet parallel to the responsibilities of the CEO, CCO and other senior stakeholders.
- As part of this role, you will be expected to travel.
- You agree that you will provide the following services personally:
- Engage with key stakeholders across the program including senior managers and executives; proactively disseminating project information to all key stakeholders.
- Manage the effective governance of the program; chairing the program board and other responsibilities and reporting arrangements in-line with the overall company project management framework.
- Oversee the delivery of all projects and work-streams within the specified program of work; monitor each project's health to ensure they are all progressing as appropriate.
- Maintain a cross-project view and manage the overall program business case to keep them within budget and where this is not possible, renegotiate the budgets with the program sponsor.
- Resolve issues when raised on projects through the program board and escalate to the steering committee where appropriate.
- Ensure that the projects deliver the promised functionality to agreed quality standards
- Set Up a Program Management Office creating framework and supporting tools for the
- Creation and upkeep of program related documentation including project plans.
- Being able to work closely with deliverable managers as well as senior manager to communicate project information
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548888 to apply for this job .