Reactor Beverages Limited is a Nigerian company that manufactures natural healthy non-alcoholic functional beverages. We produce quality beverages using the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards. We are committed to excellence and quality service delivery to our customers and consumers.
- We are looking for a responsible assistant operations manager to assist the operations manager in creating the employees work schedules and assigning their daily tasks.
- He will assists in the production, sales and pricing and the distribution of the company’s products. Under the manager’s supervision, the assistant operations manager coordinates with different departments to ensure that all tasks executed are of best quality.
- Assist the Operation Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers
- Coordinate daily operations (production, sales and pricing and the distribution of the products)
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Coach and support new and existing employees
- Suggest training programs and techniques
- Analyze and adjust product positioning
- Make sure all employees adhere to company’s policies and guidelines
- Proven experience as an Operation Assistant Manager or similar position
- Experience with recruiting and performance evaluation processes
- Familiarity with production, sales and distribution of products
- Good math skills with the ability to create and analyze reports, spreadsheets and sales statistics
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- HND in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548887 to apply for this job .