CornerStone Staffing - Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Our Client, is looking to recruit a Senior Data Insight Analyst. This role is will manage all facets of customer experience data - from web analytics to voice of customer data
- The incumbent will identify business problems and customer pain points, formulate hypotheses, develop analytic plans, conduct the analysis, synthesize conclusions into actionable solutions, and help implement recommendations for customer experience programs.
- Develop actionable insights from multiple data sources
- Quantify the impact of programs and campaigns through reporting and analysis
- Oversee analytics for all channels and voice of customer programs (e.g., NPS, etc.)
- Partner with key stakeholders to provide data-driven insights to inform business and CXP decisions
- Lead the development and execution of a periodic reporting framework in collaboration with other team members
- Conduct relevant customer behavior analysis, competitive analysis and industry research
- Derive insights from data to suggest, create, and execute tests that drive improvements to conversion rates and customer satisfaction scores
- Create holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources
Provide expertise and guidance to business on:
- Campaign analysis, analysis of performance, benchmarking
- Propensity-to-buy and response modelling
- Attribution models and reporting
- Understand relevant technology applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or other related discipline.
- 5+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience.
- Data Modeling, Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Tables & Macros)
- Experience with at least one key analytics tools to develop actionable insights from multiple data sources (R, Revolution R, SAS, SPSS, MATLAB, MicroStrategy, Tableau)
- High level understanding of data management, eg MS SQL, or other tools
- Knowledgeable of statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, and multivariate testing (A/B testing)
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to hold self and others accountable to meet commitments, consistently delivering results within required timelines and expectations.
- Detail-oriented and strong team player with excellent interpersonal, listening, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision and proactively identify areas of opportunity and focus based on business need/impact
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548845 to apply for this job .