A firm in the wholesale/retail sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Recruitment and Selection
- Maintain up-to-date recruitment progress report, talent database and all related staffing communication.
- Process all local recruitment requests in an effective and efficient manner.
- Managing orientation program for employee to the business and culture.
- Training and Development
- Interface with Directors and external vendors and suppliers for the implementation of corporate training or training programs to meet the business needs where appropriate.
- Identify key skills, specialty skills and propose training needs accordingly.
- Managing, communicating and delivering important projects that impact other parts of the organisation.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Monitor and alert the executive director to any variance between the budgeted and actual salaries and headcount.
- Occasionally, produce and submit information to for “knowledge sharing” with the Head, HR.
- To be in charge of payroll administration and to make all necessary co-ordination to make a smooth and efficient operation (variable compensation, overtime, expatriates compensation, special payments).
- Gather all necessary data to benchmark salaries and benefits.
- Compile all data needed for bi-annual salary review, and the annual performance appraisal analysis.
- Provide recommendations and support to the Finance Manager
- Provide information to Expatriate staffs regarding CERPAC (Tax; Social Benefits).
- Employee Relations
- To detect and handle complaints, disputes and grievances of all staffs and to report them to the Head, HR
- To foster a conducive working environment through employee relations activities and communication
- To conduct exit and grievance interviews with all departments/staffs
- To assist in handling all local labor tribunal cases
- Rules and Regulations
- To review the staffs rules and regulations (or employee handbook) on a regular basis
- To create and implement the employee staff rules and regulations for newly created subsidiaries. (SBUs)
- Budget, financial management
- Submit the Personnel Budget for all personnel costs and Headcount to Finance Department. Produce and submit the yearly tax returns for all staffs on a yearly basis.
- Produce and submit the payroll journal and the Headcount report to Finance Department on a monthly basis.
- To submit the Personnel latest estimates for all personnel costs and headcount to Finance Department on a quarterly basis.
- Human resource information system
- Maintain smooth running of the Human Resources Information System where available
- Monitor timely update of personnel records (personal details, position, salary, appraisal outcomes, leave records, training and awards).
- Organize locally and produce Group HR reporting.
Having knowledge of business sector of company
- Strategic planning,
- Complex problem resolution and general management expertise.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity;
- Solid team player.
- Creative, forward thinker.
- Coaching and leadership skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Minimum of 2 years human resources experience.
- Preferable to have experience in Retail & Hospitality
- Ability to influence senior management, establish and maintain collaborative partnerships and provide thought leadership.
- Ability to architect and drive change
- Ability to lead in a global outlook environment
- A flexible team player with a proven ability to work successfully in a matrix reporting environment.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548842 to apply for this job .