Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
- We are currently seeking to fill the position of a Female Front Desk Officer to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- She will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- She should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information.
- A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.).
- Proven experience as front desk officer or any other relevant position.
- Must possess a good first University Degree
- Familiarity with office machines ( fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548835 to apply for this job .