GOS Projects Limited - Our client, a reputable company in Lekki axis of Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Providing account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments
- Cashing cheques, issuing savings withdrawals and recording night and mail deposits.
- Answering questions in person or on telephone.
- Recording transactions by logging cashier's cheques, traveler's checks, and other special services;
- Preparing currency transaction reports, Cross-selling bank products by answering inquiries, informing customers of new services and product promotions, ascertaining customers' needs and directing customers to a branch representative.
- Completing special requests by closing accounts, taking orders for cheques.
- Reconciling cash drawer by proving cash transactions, counting and packaging currency and coins, reconciling loan coupons and other transactions, turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller, and maintaining supply of cash and currency.
- Compiling with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions; maintaining customer traffic surveys; auditing other tellers' currency; assisting in certification of proof.
- Maintaining customer confidence whilst protecting bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer Service, Attention to Detail, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Integrity, Selling to Customer Needs, People Skills, Financial Skills, Financial Software, Thoroughness, Documentation Skills
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's stating role applied for as the subject of e-mail eg "Teller" as subject (otherwise email will not be opened).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548832 to apply for this job .