Protege Management is a premier boutique Human Resource Consulting and Executive Search organization. We offer both local and international companies bespoke human resource consulting products and services across diverse sectors.
- Responsible for identifying business intelligence, reporting and data analysis needs and extracting critical information from analyzed data that can help enhance optimal decision making and for operational use.
- The BI analyst will be responsible for conducting critical business analysis on the status of the company, study business trends and provide information through reporting.
- Performs business analysis to gather BI system Requirements
- Coordinate with Business Managers to translate business requirements into coherent Business Intelligence (BI) reports.
- Develop optimal and scalable Business Intelligence (BI) application to meet the organization needs.
- Support the design, develop, test and implement data warehouse systems for BI reporting and analysis
- Prepare and maintain BI reporting and analysis documentations.
- Generate BI reports, dashboards and data models with the help of BI tools and MS-Office products.
- Monitor analytics and metrics result
- Perform BI research and provide results and findings to senior management
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to drive data storage, data mart design and configuration
- Ensures availability and performance of enterprise data and BI environment for both external & internal users
- Remain current on industry trends with respect to BI capabilities.
- Analyze existing BI reporting processes and suggest improvements.
- Validate data warehouse system for data integrity, quality and accuracy
- Ensure proper configuration management & change controls are implemented
- Work with various stakeholders and business units to improve BI reporting and analytics.
- Prepare weekly BI presentations reports for management
The candidate is expected to have substantial skill, knowledge and experience in the following technical areas:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university or equivalent.
- Design, development and implementation of enterprise BI reporting solutions and Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) processes and environments
- Data migration including data mapping, and data cleansing
- Programming / scripting experience and knowledge of SDLC
- BI System requirements analysis
- SQL and RDBMS systems administration
- Data warehouse implementation
- Logical and physical data modeling concepts
Certifications (At least 1 of the following). Having more than 1 is an added advantage:
- Oracle Database Administrator
- Oracle Business Intelligence Certification
- Certified Business Intelligence Professional
- Certified Analytics Professional
- MCSE: SQL Business Intelligence
- IT Service Management certification (BMC, ServiceNow, HP etc.)
- Business Continuity Planning certification
- SAS Certified Data Scientist
- SAS Certified Big Data Professional
- SAP BI Certification
The candidate is also expected to have the following soft skills:
- Attention to detail and ability to convert complex Data and BI topics into explainable, understandable language
- Structured/logical thinking and communication
- Financial Services and Public Sector knowledge
- Interpersonal skills/ ability to work as a team
- An attractive package comprising a fixed and performance productivity pay.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548817 to apply for this job .