Protege Management is a premier boutique Human Resource Consulting and Executive Search organisation. We offer both local and international companies bespoke human resource consulting products and services across diverse sectors.
- The Manager, Information Systems is responsible for delivering business efficiency & intelligence by matching business processes to software applications to maximize business efficiency and help the business make informed decisions through excellent data analytics & reporting.
- He/she will ensure that the Information Systems aligns with business strategic direction.
- Providing expertise in information management, including what information is most relevant, how information can be best used and the roles of different types of information, in order to deliver against the business Information Strategy.
- Plans, organizes and directs activities of team members within the unit; this includes supervising, directing, planning and organizing staff activities and information systems operations to meet the various business needs of the organization, developing plans for the enhancement of current systems or development of new systems.
- Working across the business, building relationships with stakeholders, to identify and create opportunities for software and information projects that will deliver against the Information Strategy
- Managing various projects in order to create and embed software systems into the business, covering operational management, business planning, performance management, business & customer intelligence
- Driving a systems agnostic process to identify and embed the right suit of Business Information tools into business and management processes
- Working with the Head of IT and the key stakeholders to deliver projects to introduce approved Business Information tools into the business. This should include a project to manage the process of identifying, developing, launching and maintaining a business wide Information Solution.
- Perform data validation and reporting across all collated management information using Excel, SQL Reporting Services, Crystal Reports or other reporting tools
- Supports the Head of IT with system upgrades, new releases, roll-outs including system testing, troubleshooting and liaising with the vendors of the information systems.
- Manage and maintain the software systems as required to include: system documentation, form design, user security, process implementation, fields names and labels, KPI dashboards and reporting
- Champion the use of the software systems throughout the business, ensuring completeness of data and maximizing utilization of the software systems by all users
- Identify systems users’ knowledge requirements and provide accurate and consistent information, statistics and KPI’s to enable them to perform their role more effectively and increase quality of the service as a whole
- Oversee the production of comprehensive project plans and documentation to enable the project to be managed against a clear set of defined deliverables and milestones
- Provide leadership to team members by defining work and ensuring deadlines are understood and adhered to and that project objectives are clearly articulated and understood
- Motivate and develop team members through leadership, identifying and agreeing learning and development needs as required.
- Relevant IT Degree/Professional qualification
- MBA/MSC is advantageous
- CISA/CISM/CGEIT Certified
- TOGAF Certified
- ISO/PCI-DSS /COBIT Certified
- ITIL Certified
10 years’ experience which includes:
- Senior management track record of 8 years or more; with at least 5 years in relevant sector/ industry as per relevant role
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise (understanding emerging markets advantageous)
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies
- Senior management experience in strategy formulation, technology forecasting, enterprise architecture, network economics, project management, operations management, strategic planning and quality control management.
- Proven experience in Compliance frameworks such as SOX will be advantageous.
- Ability to design, evaluate and document processes and lead teams in accomplishing process review and improvement.
- Experience in Audit, and possess an understanding of key Technology general controls and risk mitigation procedures is preferred
- Experience in the following areas: technology, project management; process management, IT audit and quality control
- Understanding of regulatory landscape for Technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven Project management skills
- Demonstrated skills in presentations/communications to varied audiences (business vs. technical and working group vs. executive management)
- Good understanding of IT4IT process areas. Working knowledge of Microsoft Networking and network protocols including TCP/IP, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, Microsoft SQL and other relational databases, Broadband and Internet technologies, thin and fat client technologies.
- Project management Experience
- Experience dealing with change management issues.
- Experience working with a range of Service providers
- Strategy Development
- Leadership Development Programs
- Business Continuity
- Cost management
- Process Engineering
- Continuous Service Improvement
- Risk & Quality Management
- An attractive package comprising a fixed and performance productivity pay.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548815 to apply for this job .