Proten is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organizations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
- Support the development and implementation of The Company’s Innovation, products and solutions strategy
- Engage with Business Operation Support, Sales and Customer insight to craft and develop innovative products and solutions that anticipate or respond to market and customer generated insights
- Enhance and redesign existing products and solutions to better suite market demands and evolution in technology
- To work with Business Operation Support to conduct product requirement validation and testing
- Update knowledge on leading practices with respect to The Company’s product portfolio
- Monitor the performance of the company’s products over their life cycle and report to Management to help advice on product retention
- Provide inputs, ideas, concepts and product feature research and make the case for enhancements where necessary
- Recommend product growth imperatives and make a business case to the Management
- Manage requirement documentation and make them available for referral during product design and development
- Ensure compliance to proper innovation - product documentation and product development process
- Collect and collate data to optimize product performance and make recommendations to unit head
- Conduct periodic market research, competitive analysis and work with the Sales team to collate customer feedback and input on proposed new products
- Maintain the Company’s database of New Ventures and Alliances-specific market intelligence
- Manage due diligence process for strategic alliances with potential technical partners
- Undertake research and validation studies to analyse strategic issues and business-related challenges faced by the company, so that decision making is informed by facts and comprehensive analysis.
- Manage new partnerships
- Prepare and collate deal documentation, legal review, and transaction administration
- Produce comprehensive but targeted and insightful reports/presentations that summarise findings, market research and recommendations to inform management decisions on the scope of strategic ventures and alliances
- Develop and maintain strategic business partnerships with technical partners
- Work internally with, Business Operation Support, Finance etc. and externally with partners and legal counsel to negotiate and prepare new ownership and Operating Agreements.
- Ensure all service agreements and revisions are documented and updated and verify data integrity
- Relevant Industry experience
- Knowledgeable in technology.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus
- Product management skills
- People Management
- Customer relation skills
- Product development skills
- Sales Planning
- Inventory Control
- Financial Planning and Strategy
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548814 to apply for this job .