Protege Management is a premier boutique Human Resource Consulting and Executive Search organization. We offer both local and international companies bespoke human resource consulting products and services across diverse sectors.
- Human Resources; Vendor Management; Client Relations; Strategy Management; Admin; Operations/Logistics
- The Fleet Manager is responsible for managing the overall fleet process and operations of RFS by supervising Fleet Management department members, and liaising with managers of different units of the organization as well as RFS lease clients to ensure that the unit achieves its set goals.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various units within the organization.
- Create and implement policies and standard operating procedures in key operational areas to maximize output
- Optimize overall fleet processes, policies and automated platform (FMS) and in the areas of transparency in information flow and processes.
- Effectively manage Leads within the department to ensure delivery of overall targets.
- Perform a significant role in long-term planning and establishment of initiatives aimed at enhancing management reporting and overall organizational growth
- Review departmental budgets and managing costs
- Plan, control and manage organizational change
- Minimum of 10 years relevant and practical experience in managing Technicians/Mechanics
- A minimum of First degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university or HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- A post graduate diploma in management or Masters, while not compulsory, is nevertheless an advantage.
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Pro-active and organized
- Scheduling and Problem-solving skills
- Must be able to plan his work and submit report on work done
- A natural process person
- Attention to detail regarding the DPO Fleet pillar handbook
- An attractive package comprising a fixed and performance productivity pay
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548809 to apply for this job .