FULA is a real estate company with it’s base of operations in Abuja. FULA incorporates proven, professional state of-the-art techniques specializing in the marketing, listing and selling of real estate.
- We need a Senior Accountant to join our Accounts Department and handle major reporting and reconciliation duties for the company.
- The Senior Accountant will be responsible for heading the finance department and reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- We need a professional with inherent leadership qualities and the attention to detail necessary to ensure accurate reporting in all areas.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Delegate financial responsibilities to accounting team
- Conduct regular ledger maintenance
- Ensure the company’s compliance with FIRS policies
- Maintain a regular accounting of funds
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any relevant discipline (Master’s preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 3 years’ experience in accounting or related position
- Must be chartered
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548798 to apply for this job .