FULA is a real estate company with it’s base of operations in Abuja. FULA incorporates proven, professional state of-the-art techniques specializing in the marketing, listing and selling of real estate.
We need an Acquisitions and Partnerships personnel who will be responsible for for the solicitation, review, underwriting, market research, and negotiations consistent with the investment management agreements and guidelines.
The selected candidate will be expected to negotiate, seek out, finalize, and organize purchasing deals for the employer.
- The selected candidate will be able to:
- Responsible for the sourcing of all new acquisitions.
- Oversee distress sales
- Oversee the administration and clerical processes and procedures for acquisitions.
- Prepare and give written and oral presentations to staff, management, existing and potential clients, and sellers of commercial properties and members of the real estate community.
- Prepare market surveys and questionnaires for various related real estate publications and marketing groups.
- Develop long-term goals with respect to the Acquisition and Partnerships Team and ensure that the team is growing and developing enhanced real estate skills.
- Source and identify new joint venture partners to create relationships that will provide a consistent pipeline of suitable investment opportunities in the future.
- Generate offers for both direct and joint venture investment opportunities and negotiate and execute Letters of Intent with prospective sellers and/or partners.
- Direct legal counsel in the preparation and negotiation of purchase and sale agreements, partnership agreements and related legal documentation necessary to complete transactions.
- Arrange property financing.
- Up to date knowledge of the real estate market
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration or any relevant discipline
- 5 years’ experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548796 to apply for this job .