Standard Alliance Insurance Plc is a high profile, technology-driven and customer-oriented company ranking among the best and most respected insurance companies in Nigeria, both in terms of product and service delivery. SA Insurance Plc is licensed by the National Insurance Commission, NAICOM, to transact general and special risk insurance businesses.
- We are searching for top notch marketers, who possess relevant qualifications
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548795 to apply for this job .