Torilo is a reputable Information Technology Company established in Nigeria in May 2015 as a subsidiary to our parent company in the UK. We are growing fast in Lagos and you have a unique opportunity to join our team of world-class professionals who are changing the face of Information Technology and Education in West Africa.
- We are in need of Product / Brand Manager who will be given support to rise up the ranks.
- We launching a new Web and Mobile Application and we need someone who will champion the App and drive forward the public engagement of the App.
- Responsible for the public launch and delivery of new applications by conducting market research, creating product timeframes and plans, and crafting marketing strategies for new products.
- Key Responsibilities
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line
- strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Lead the social media team, create engaging content for social media and blogs.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding products and services
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximising all opportunities for growth.
- Developing a forecast for the product (Business Case) and managing its delivery
- Working closely with Development/Engineering and other teams to deliver a product that aligns with this vision and meets market needs
- Research competitors and similar products.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Oversee the product line’s life cycle and anticipate any problems
- Develop metrics to assess the success of products and features and determine necessary enhancements
- Collect, analyse and respond to user feedback
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision,mission,goal and strategies to match up
- Be very versatile with computers and using of software applications
- Quick to learn new products
- Creative writer
- Have the ability to organise everything concerned with the brand development
- Advance communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Have the ability to focus on specific goals
- Be energetic and passionate about your product
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Have Proven ability to work under pressure and deliver
- Be Commercial and customer focused
- Have Excellent teamwork skills
- Have ability to motivate and drive cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the Job done
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548793 to apply for this job .