IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
- The Operations’ Director is to set up and manage a team of Managers, engineers and technicians handling Telecoms operations and maintenance activities to meet availability targets and within Customer processes and controls.
- The Operations Director’s will primarily be responsible for the following functions:
Regional operations and maintenance administration:
- The day to day management of all Regional Network Operations & Maintenance
- Management of SLA with Passive Infrastructure Partners to deliver optimal availability and QoS
- Provide Support administrative and logistic support for HQ Planning and Roll out teams
- Work order and configuration management support
- Responsible for spares CAPEX requisition, tracking approvals and ensuring issuance of spares purchase orders to the OEMs
- Network Operational KPIs.
- SLA Reports
- Rollout Target
Instituting optimal operational processes and practices to achieve set operational:
- Responsible for proactive planing and scheduling of Preventive Maintenance
- Ensuring that all corrective mainatenance activities are carried out within acceptable MTTR targets
- Ensure that spares are adequately dimensioned and are readily available at designated outlets
- Drive the end to end process documentation, implementation and compliance to processes
- Network Operational KPIs
- Spares Stock Reports
- PM Schedule
- PM Completion rate
- Process Documentation
- Responsible for Regional OPEX scheduling and budgeting
- Responsible for approving and tracking Regional OPEX spend
- Ensuring OPEX is spent efficiently and within Budget
- Provide Regional OPEX Reports
Optimal resource management:
- Coaching and mentoring
- Skill gap analysis and providing staff development programs
- Communicating and ensuring job expectations
- Enforcing company policies and procedure
- Conflict resolution
- Staff appraisal management
- Completion of Resource recruitment
- Staff Development plans
- Training Schedule
- Be an Interphase between IPI Powertech Nigeria and Clients on matters relating to existing contracts.
- Negotiation of new contracts.
- Provide reports and dashboards to evaluate and benchmark departmental and Regional performance
- Weekly and Monthly Regional Network reports
- First degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Master’s degree will be an advantage
- Project Management qualification
- Must have a good background in the telecommunication industry with at least 18 years experience preferably in the Field Operation or Support capacity and construction standards
- Good background with at least 18 years experience in GSM Network operations, Generating set and Solar Infrastructure maintenance, high level client engagement and Telco operations, contract and people management
- Generic: Analytical skills to help isolate troubles, good written and verbal communications, and good customer contact skills
- Enforcement of high level of discipline. Work under high pressure. Telco Operations Management, Project Management and Vendor management skills.
- 4 "E's" individual Energetic, Energizing others, Edge to make decisions, Execute decisions.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548791 to apply for this job .