The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
- Receive and confirm finished goods from production department per shift
- Arrange and label finished goods per Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) in designated places in a manner that will allow for FIFO issuance
- Issuance of finished goods to Logistics unit for delivery to customers based on FIFO
- Receive and update records of retum goods to the warehouse
- Keep records for all receipts and issuances
- Monitor finished good transactions on SAP
- Constantly monitor that stock are arranged and rearranged for FIFO issuance
- Ensure finished goods do not expire in the warehouse
- Ensure no damage to finished goods as a result of handling
- Update and send reports to the Warehouse Manager
- Conduct and participate in stock counts and reconciliation
- BSc/HND/OND Accounting, Finance, Economics
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Knowledge of SAP an be an advantage
- Previous Store management experience.
- In-depth Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Planning and organisation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good team working skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548784 to apply for this job .