The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria's most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
- Provide manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record- keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Maintains safe and dean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing operations
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
- Bachelor's degree required
- Working knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong understanding of core demand management process and understanding of forecasting heuristics
- Excellent reasoning and decision making ability
- Report writing and record keeping
- Analysis and interpretation of result.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548783 to apply for this job .